Wednesday, November 30, 2016

PRETTIEST ARE THE PEOPLE WHO TALK ABOUT WHAT THEY LOVE WITH PASSION IN THEIR EYES

It's a delight how experiences reminding us of our own childhood deeply move us. And it's no different with me. Last Saturday, I watched "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" with my family. It brought back memories of my past - that Harry Potter era of my life. ◕◡◕ From a third person's perspective, it is amazing to witness the smile and wonder I still have for magic, supernatural astonishing creatures and all that is in the J.K. Rowling mind. But what gripped my heart is an aspect so minute that most people may not even care to notice - the intense passion in Newt Scamander's (Eddie Redmayne) eyes. 



The utmost love, care, attention and discpline as strong as that bond of a family that emanates from him despite the roller coaster ride his "beasts" have led him pierced right through me. It brings me swirls of golden wisps of floral happiness. I was brought to such emotional state I was compelled to create this art.

Passion in one's eyes is an underrated "Wonder of the World." It is a feat almost invisible except for the keen. Indeed it is an attraction of silent fireworks and lauding champions. With it's rarity in this era of monochromatic robotic dullness, it is greater than any spell of wizardry in the world combined.



Hugs! ❤

♦ Mesh Head - Lelutka Simone
♦ Skin - [theSkinnery] Lisl
♦ Eyes - IKON Triumph

Check out my FLICKR for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive