Friday, November 25, 2016

INTO THE FOREST I GO, TO LOSE MY MIND AND FIND MY SOUL...

Today I reminisce a stage in my life, a month ago, where I was nowhere and everywhere at the same time. I was lost. Lost my passion on an identity I've had for years. Succumbed to neglect and solitude.

But now I'm smiling. Glow and colors reappear! Still the darkness lingers but who would want to stay when I have the love and support of people most valuable to me...AND a newly-found-much-delayed interest! ❤


Hi SL Style & More! readers!

I'm Anne Lovingheart, founder of #THEGIFTSPOT, joining the awesome Kai Demen to give SL S&M some "sweet lady" flavors.

I'm a big fan of scenic sims. It's my simple way to refresh my deluttered mind. Discovering that Sleepy Sim has just that magical ambiance I adore, right there and then I have to take a memento.

My whole attire was to fit the Knitted Jersey dress from Eyelure. I put off grabbing this because I thought it looks flat. But I was proven wrong. I was amazed in fact. It fit my curves well plus the subtle lines on its cloth add more. Since it is a short dress, I opted for #EMPIRE's Hibiscus to give me a bit of cover. (Wear an undergarment to cover your vajayjays too!) Incuded the Tattoo Hennah from Carol G as I don't want to feel so bare. Lastly since I noticed my outfit's being overtaken by black, I had to give myself some pop of color and wore Peaches' Peach Choker in red. 



 Hugs! ❤

● Mesh Head - Lelutka Simone
● Mesh Body - Slink Hourglass
● Skin - [theSkinnery] Lisl
● Eyes - IKON Triumph
● Hair - :::Phoenix::: Lara (Group Gift)
● Dress - Eyelure Jersey Knotted Dress (November Group Gift)
● Shoes - #EMPIRE Hibiscus (VIP Lucky Letters)
● Shades - -Secrets- Flower Sunglasses (Event Gift)
● Choker - Peaches Peach Choker (November Group Gift)
● Bracelet - [EvelineInTheBox] Silverstone (Jackpot Gacha Gift)
● Rings - [MANDALA] Sinra Rings Season 2
● Tattoo - Carol G Tattoo Hennah (Group Gift)
● Sim: Birdy/Foxy/Alchemy MS, Sleepy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive