Wednesday, February 1, 2017

I'm on FIRE!

Today I am on FIRE in my new outfit by MOoH which you can find at the #147 round of the Designer Circle which runs till February 11st.
The lovely Iclyn skin in Pineapple is also available at the Designer Circle and it is by 7 Deadly S{k}ins. The eyes I am wearing are by IKON and today I am wearing the Charm eyes in Forrest. There are plenty colours to choose from though!
The hair I am wearing today is all by Truth. I am wearing Lone (which is the short curly hair) and Ice, which is the long romantic hair, and Austen hair, which is the hair with the cap (you can wear it without cap too!).

So which outfit made me turn blond? Well MOoH has this awesome Sandy Urban Harness dress on offer at the Designer Circle. The dress fits Slink, Maitreya and system avatars and comes with a colour change HUD which gives you 10 tops, skirts, metal and straps colours. If you only like the top or only the skirt, you can buy them separate.
And this is the outfit that set me on FIRE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive