Friday, February 17, 2017

Not as tough as I look!

I am not as tough as I looked the last posts, believe me. I have a soft and sweet side to me, which I am showing you today.
The elegant dresses are by Graffitiwear and you can find them in 3 versions at the Designer Circle till February 25th.
I got these sweet Elodie Mary Jane pumps with stockings there, which are by Sn@tch, and they come with a large colour change HUD which gives you no less than 15 plain and 15 polka dotted choices to wear. These shoes fit Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and Fitmesh.

Now about the skin appliers I am wearing today. I am wearing Noellia in taupe a fat pack of skin appliers which you can find in one of the group lucky chairs at 7 Deadly S{k}ins. I am wearing these appliers with the Trinity head by LAQ.

The beautiful eyes are by Ikon and today I choose the Charm eyes in Abyss. Each pair of eyes is 150 L$ and there are plenty colours to choose from.
And the hairstyle I am wearing today is by Truth. The long hair with hair band is Malibu and it comes with a colour change HUD for the hair band.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive