Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Charming Glitter!

What am I wearing today? Let me start with the elegant Liz cocktail dresses by Glitter Fashion. Can't help it, I just fell for these dresses. They come in 5 colours and each one is sexy and elegant. You can find them at the Swank Event.

The beautiful jewelry set by Moondance Boutique is called Bellisima and bellisima it is. The set contains rings, bracelets in 2 versions, earrings in small and large, a beautiful necklace which also comes in 2 version. The set is completely colour change by touching it, which makes it possible to adjust it to many outfits.
And I am showing you beautiful new skin appliers by 7 Deadly S{k}ins, called Wednesday. These awesome appliers will be available at the Skin Fair 2017 which starts on March 10th so you have to be patient if you love this skin as much as I love it. I am wearing the taupe version on my blog today!
The bright blue eyes are by  Mesange , they are their Bering eyes and these eyes come in mesh and in a regular version. The included HUD for the mesh eyes gives you 10 colour options and several size options and is soo easy to use!
The hair I am wearing today is Cerys, which I am wearing in a red version. This hair is by Truth hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive