Friday, March 24, 2017

She makes everyday a MASTERPIECE!

Spring started and oh oh I was so longing for some sun and some spring outfits.So I went to the Designer Circle is celebrating their #150 round AND their 6th Anniversary. The participating designers have lots of gifts at their vendors and awesome offers (nothing at the Designer Circle is over 200 L$), so it is really worth it to go have a look there!
I found these awesome Trista long sleeved tee shirt dresses there which are on offer by Prism. There are 6 colours to choose from and each one is 175 L$. I am showing you 3 colours below.
The lovely skin appliers I am wearing are Mali Omega appliers by 7 Deadly S[k]ins in taupe tone. You can find these appliers (also for Lelutka) at the Skin Fair 2017.
The eyes I am wearing are by IKON. I am wearing their Charm eyes in Abyss colour.
The fun hair with the long curls is May by Truth hair.
Link to my personal blog GO DUTCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive