Friday, January 27, 2017

FIND YOUR BALANCE


Life is crazy unpredictable, utterly chaotic. It can hit us in every and in any aspect which can, may leave us gasping for breath. Ans one of my ways to cope with that? Workout, yoga or meditation. Yoga at its core means union - of the body, mind and soul. It's a balancing act that covers all. It gives strength of body, clarity of thoughts, laser focus and the gift of consciousness, the joy of being in the moment. To sum it all, if I am the high-wire artist Philippe Petit of the film, The Walk, yoga is my pole that saves me from my doom.


Hello! So today, I'm wearing Pacagaia Creation's latest group gift, Top & Shorts. It is a red tight sportswear which I love because I didn't have any worries of having my ohlalas peeking as I do my yoga routine this glorious sunny day by the lake at Devin. If you don't mind I still have some downward dog and more stretching to do before I head off and start my day. Tata! 😄


Hugs! ❤   

♦ Mesh Head - Lelutka Simone 2.0
♦ Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins Faya (midnight mania)
♦ Eyes - IKON Triumph Rustic
♦ Hair - Truth January - Gaea (group gift)
♦ Outfit - Pacagaia Creations Top & Shorts (group gift)
♦ Mask - Blueberry Show Time Mask Famous (marketplace)
♦ Tattoo - Endless Pain Tattoo Snake Sleeves V2 (group gift)
♦ Sim - Devin - Hill

My Flickr & #THEGIFTSPOT (get notified of the best gifts DAILY!)
secondlife:///app/group/c0550bf0-72f8-4141-a0b5-7aaf0558f6ca/about


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive