Tuesday, January 24, 2017

SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS NEVER SAY A WORD TO ME

Words of love and support, words of advices are precious. But sometimes, admit it or not, nothing beats the silence of a good listening ear.


Today, I'm wearing Meli Imako's January group gift, the Retro Pin-up Outfit. It has a pretty red low-neck button-up plaid blouse and high-waist calf-length jeans. It comes in fitmesh in all standard and mesh sizes. And this is actually copyable, modifiable and with all the maps one will need for any editing so that's great! Then I took this chance to finally wear Peggy from Emo-tions, not because she's rotting away in my inventory, no. 😝 But because I love how that special touch of hanky headband suits with my blouse. Lastly, I opted out on the boots on this one. I want to feel and be one with the earth beneath me.   


Hugs! ❤

♦ Mesh Head - Lelutka Simone 2.0
♦ Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins Jewel Sand Freckled
♦ Eyes - IKON Triumph Rustic
♦ Hair - EMO-tions Peggy (group gift)
♦ Outfit - Meli Imako Retro Pin Up Outfit (marketplace)
♦ Mask - Blueberry Show Time Mask Queen (marketplace)
♦ Tattoo - .:Aurica Store:. Keria (group gift)
♦ Lipstick - Bluebell Red Lips (group gift)
♦ Sim - A Painter's Link

My Flickr & #THEGIFTSPOT (get notified of the best gifts DAILY!): 
secondlife:///app/group/c0550bf0-72f8-4141-a0b5-7aaf0558f6ca/about


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive