Tuesday, January 3, 2017

TRAVEL WHERE THE WIFI IS WEAK

Travel where the wifi is weak, I've always wanted this. I want to go some place where no one I know can reach me, where I'm anonymous. A stranger. Not that I want my loves gone but I am a woman confident on my own. I can enjoy with myself. To be in a majestic haven, a small hidden treasure in the world untouched by most is what I lust for. Lust for that it makes me emotional. I yearn for my breath to be taken away.

For my backpacking, what I have on is BlackRoses's latest gift. It is a velvety Red Coat with neckwarmer. It is my one thing, other than Shi's Unisex Neckwarmer, that keeps me from freezing on my journey for that heaven I'm looKing for. Smiles as it is snuggling me cozy. This coat comes in all standardsizes and the neckwarmer comes with a HUD of 12 available colors.

I also put on my dark brown with nude eyelet knee-high Raysa boots from Pure Poison and to carry all my belongings with ease I brought my Travel Bag from Una.



Discover. Wander. Live. Radiate happiness. Hugs! ❤   

♦ Mesh Head - Lelutka Simone 2.0
♦ Skin - Glam Affair Carolina America
♦ Eyes - IKON Triumph Rustic
♦ Hair - Dura Boy 61
♦ Coat - BlackRose Coat Red (latest group gift)
♦ Neckwarmer - Shi Unisex Neckwarmer (latest group gift)
♦ Boots - Pure Poison Raysa Boots
♦ Mask - Blueberry Show Time Heartbreaker Mask (Marketplace)
♦ Ring - Revoul Lana Midi Rings (group gift)
♦ Bag - Una Travel Bag (Vintage Gacha gift)
♦ Sim - DRD Arctic Express

My Flickr & #THEGIFTSPOT (get notified of the best gifts DAILY!)
secondlife:///app/group/c0550bf0-72f8-4141-a0b5-7aaf0558f6ca/about

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive