Sunday, January 14, 2018

City By the Bay

All I want to do is stare out at the fog rolling across the bay and over the city beyond. I actually did live in the San Francisco area once. I would never have been able to afford this particular location, but I can pretend in Second Life that my home is perched above the Marin coastline overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge and the beautiful City By the Bay. It's no wonder I am having a hard time concentrating on my blog writing today! Still this awesome group gift by Entice is worth the effort! Entice is free to join as I write and you can pick up several lovely gifts. This gorgeous dress is the newest and is called Eye of the Needle. It has a HUD with three equally beautiful patterns - you'll have a hard time choosing which one to wear! I'm also wearing my favorite new heels from KC Couture called Tiara with the cutest little tiara complete with gems. Sporting KC's famous color HUD with so many options, I'll be wearing this dainty shoe often! Click on the Photos!


To see some cutting room floor photos, please check out my Flickr - Fionne's Flickr



Maitreya Lara
Akeruka Lulu
7 Deadly Skins Soya in Dew
Enchanted Auras Custom Shape
Truth Loni
7DS Plump Salmon Lipstick
RealEvil Prix Necklace (previous Fameshed gift)
The Forge Gypsy Bangles
Pose - Serendipity wishes

Desk and Chair Set - Follow Us Retro Student Desk with poses


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive