Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Melting in the Dark

The weather continues to be cold and gloomy (and even dangerous - praying for California) which means a little cabin fever can set in. When I get bored I like to be .... a little different. As if being a White Elf isn't different enough, that is. Ha! Today I'm going gothic Lolita with a cute, simple look. I enjoy shopping the Marketplace for Gacha resales and fell on the dainty little dress I'm wearing for surprisingly cheap considering it's a Rare. You have to be careful when buying resale Gachas. There are a lot of copybots out there and the old adage of "if it's too good to be true" holds true in SL as well as RL. Reviews on Gachas on the MP are pretty much useless since they are resale and the seller isn't the creator. Still, I've bought enough that I could open a Gacha resale store of my own! LOL. Click on the Photo!


Dress - ***Ambrosia***{GACHA}Ribbon Tunic Dress[black]RARE (MP Search)

Shoes - DeadPool Oh My Goth Dolly - $10L
Hair - Truth Emika
Body - Maitreya
Skin - 7 Deadly Skins Liva Special in Dew
Shape - Enchanted Auras Custom
Lipstick - 7DS Plumps V1 #2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive