Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Moments of Soft Persuasion

"Now the time is now-tomorrow"

And if now is tomorrow, we should celebrate today, right? Yes, I often pick lesser known songs as my blog post titles and some of them might make you think "huh?". But, if you take the time to read the lyrics and maybe listen to the song itself, you just might go "huuuhhh..." instead.

Well, I celebrated today by dreaming about tomorrow in ruins from yesterday. Simply Shelby has a fabulous landscaping ruin that is so customizable. (SS participates in several promotional price groups - like 25L Tuesday and 1L 1Hour.) You can pull pieces out, move them around, unlink and relink, resize - did I say it was fabulous? There are also several single and couple (PG) poses to play with. I used this piece in my previous blog, but it's so versatile that I had to again!

Through my Facebook blog page I found this gorgeous capri outfit from Xtravagance for only 99L on the Marketplace - with an extensive color changing HUD for both pieces! I paired it my friend, Zonia Belic's lovely earrings, a Maxi Gossamer necklace and my KC Couture's Darcy heels. If you join the KC Couture group, you can get promo pricing on some items like I did with the Darcy heels. Click on the Photos and see my Flickr for a fun outtake and more photos!

2017 was a year of change for my family and upheaval for the world. If tomorrow is indeed now, I'm looking for 2018 to be a year of serenity for my family and am praying it's the start of unheralded unity and peace for the world.


A close-up of my new Enchanted Auras Garnet shape, along with Truth Hair's January VIP gift, Teanna and BiJin's Drop Chain Earrings:
Just three more of the options possible with the Xtravagance Diana, KC Couture Darcy, Truth Teanna Color and Style and BiJin's Drop Chain HUDs.

 Maitreya Lara body
Akeruka Kumiko Head
7 Deadly Skins Fionne in Pineapple
7 Deadly Skins Juicy Lights Glossy Lipstick
alme Fairies etc Gacha - COMMON 6 Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive