Thursday, January 18, 2018

Sittin' In The Sun

Well, like Satchmo sang, "what I own is not a large amount", but I'm going to sit in the sun and be happy with my lot. And why wouldn't I? I didn't need much for this fabulous outfit from Apple May Designs and the gorgeous high heeled sandals from KC Couture. Apple May Designs currently has these two sexy outfits, AMD RIbbon & Kalani in Black Stripe and Pink Stripe, available to group members via Lucky Boards.  Group join fee is currently only $25L and more than worth the tiny price. If you are too impatient to wait for your letter, they are available for $49L each instead. Going fashionable with the outfits are KC Couture's Darcy heels with KC's awesome color HUD. The shoes are convertible, meaning you can wear them with a super high platform or a flat outsole. I strongly recommend joining KC Couture's VIP group for only $25L at present. Not only do you get several great gifts, you get notice of incredible special offers and deals.

I'd also like to take the opportunity to make everyone aware of my own little shoppe, Enchanted Auras, where I offer both premade and custom Shapes for Akeruka heads on the Maitreya Lara body. Right now I am offering all shapes at a $99L promotional price. The shape below is called Diamond and is fitted to the Akeruka Kumiko head. I'm not quite finished tweaking it, but plan to make it available in the next few days along with another new shape. If you are looking for a more custom look IM me ingame for more information. Click on the Photos (tell me if she looks familiar!).



More photos can be found on Fionne's Flickr

Maitreya Lara Body
7 Deadly Skins Kat in Pineapple
7DS Juicy Lipsticks in Raspberry
Enchanted Auras Shapes Diamond 
Truth Hair Althena VIP Group Gift
YS&YS Dream Eyes Gift
Bite and Claw Winter Celestis Silver (modded)
Simply Shelby Wildflower Ruin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive