Friday, December 22, 2017

Reindeer Games

Some days Real Life can make you appreciate Second Life all the more, right? I haven't had as much SL time as I'd like this past week so when I found some extra lying around, I used it to catch up on some of the fantastic Advent Calendars and gifting many of our generous creators have out for their customers. Then I took advantage of a visit from a reindeer family for a couple quick selfies!

Most notable would be the LAQ Neve head that is on SALE until the 24th. It's the first LAQ head I've gotten, but since I have begun making shapes, I thought I'd give it a try. I think I still need to tweak it some more, but I hope you all can appreciate my attempt at something other than AK heads! LOL! The skin applier is (surprise) 7 Deadly Skins Davina in caramel - with freckles! The lipstick is 7DS Juicy in Brick. The fun hair is the Free Xmas Hair from Exxess with HUDs for both the hair and the attached snowflake headband! It even has a bento version!


This fabulous dress is the Christmas version of My Tux from PurpleMoon in a versatile red and green tartan print that can easily be worn all year long. It's part of PM's Advent event. As for the boots, well I've been looking quite some time for thigh high boots and was beyond thrilled when KC came out with these. They come with KCs awesome color HUD and can be found in her store or MP for only 195L!



Maitreya Mesh Body
Shape Enchanted Auras
[DDD] Heavy Snow Backdrop
Simply Shelby Winter Deer Family Scene
3D Trees Young Birch group Seasonal
POSE by Moomey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive