Sunday, December 24, 2017

Coming Down the Chimney Today

I don't know about y'all, but I plan on staying up to see O' Saint Nick arriving with his pack of gifts. I've staked out my place right in front of the roaring fire. I guess I should douse it before the old guy singes his footsies, huh?

Actually, I've found a sackful of great gifts and discounts all month long thanks to the awesome Second Life sellers who provided Advent Calendars and discounts and all of those wonderful sales events and hunts where there were plenty of gifts to be found! I'm stocked up on enough Christmas and winter decor and clothing to make my 2018 holiday season full and bright. And I appreciate the sellers who made non-holiday items available so I'll have a packed closet to choose from throughout the New Year!


Sinfully Sweet Antlers (Redeux gift)
PurpleMoon Beacon Earrings (Advent)
American Bazaar Snow Dress (WOH)
Alaskametro "Nordica" Leggings - Cranberry Appliers (Marketplace)
KC Couture Kiruna Ankle Boots
Body - Maitreya Lara
Head - AK Lulu
Skin - 7 Deadly Skins Moreya in Caramel
Lipstick - 7 Deadly Skins Juicy CherryPie
Shape - Enchanted Auras

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive