Monday, December 11, 2017

JingleCell

In real life I live in the Southern USA and we were hit with an unprecedented 13 inches of snow over the weekend, lost power and had to navigate roads strewn with fallen pine trees to get to the store to find logs for our fireplace. All I wanted to do was cuddle up with pillows and blankets and use my iPad (only it ran out of power....). So when I was finally able to get into Second Life yesterday evening (while my RL tablet charged up), that's just what I did with my SL cellphone - and in my human persona! I came across a shop called ~EccentriciXi~ where I bought an outfit I love so much that I turned around and left a glowing review on the Marketplace. One of the owners was so thrilled I left the review that they sent me heels to go with it - so I decided to include them in a blog.  One of the things I really appreciate is that this outfit is actually 2 separate pieces, not fused together like a lot of them out there.  I like to mix and match things, so this gives me so many options!

I also went back this morning and picked up a couple more items (they have a 60L section, btw) grabbed the WS Hunt goody and some demos.


Trompe Loeil Noelle Cottage
MudHoney Cozy Corner
EccentriciXi Clary Sage Outfit
EccentriciXi Bryce Sage Heels
Truth Hair VIP November - Ginevra
7 Deadly Skins Moreya Caramel and Juicy Lipstick in Nut
Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body
AK Lulu Bento Mesh Head
Enchanted Auras Custom Shape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive