Saturday, December 30, 2017

For Nau Lang Syne

Okay, so I switched up the song a bit, but since returning to Second Life I've made more new friends than I've found old ones. One such new friend is the lovely, sweet and oh so talented LadyEllenT Resident. a relatively new SL member in comparison to my own (albeit interrupted absence) antiquity who knows more about our favorite time-waster than I've forgotten! She blogs for several retail stores in SL and is also an expert bargain shopper. She invited me over to "collab" on a photo shoot and I eagerly agreed! So I donned my newest favorite gown and we welcomed in the New Year in style! A little Dom PĂ©rignon made the evening sparkle even more!

I'm still learning the ropes of this blogging business so it might be a while before I can return the favor, but I am certainly looking forward to future collaborations!


A Mr. Demille close up of our fabulous looks!


LadyEllen's Look:
[hair] Truth - Halona (Uber)
[body] Maitreya
[head] Catwa -  Lilly
[skin]  League - Sadie
[shape] my own[dress] Rebel Hope - Francesca

[dress] Rebel Hope - Francesca
[shoes] Rebel Hope - Runway Mesh Heels
[headband] Cosmic Dust - Happy New Year Headband (FLF 12-29-17)
[pose] An Lar - the Annette Series - Four

Set Decor: 

peaches. Stack of Magical Books
peaches. Vintage Phone Seat & Phone
JIAN Christmas Tree 2017 Decorated
[ keke ] 2018 silver . high lod
hive // celebration balloons set
ISON - folded leather clutch (black)


My Look:
Hair - Truth Posy 

Body - Maitreya
Head - Akeruka Lulu
Skin - 7 Deadly Skins Key in Cloud
Shape - Enchanted Auras Custom
Ears - Mandala Simple
Lips - 7DS Juicy Raspberry
Nails - [PiAD]winter nail 5/Maitreya Blues (Gacha)
Gown - ZAHiRA -ice- Blue
Shoes - .:KC:. ADORE Heels

Headband - Cosmic Dust - Happy New Year Headband (FLF 12-29-17)
Rings - Amala - The Lumi Stacking Rings
Jewelry Set - Footpaw Industries Allie 

Pose - WetCat - Emanuel no. 5

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive