Sunday, December 3, 2017

A Skybox with a View

Hello, my name is Fionne and I'm a building hoarder. 

I love buildings! I'm always on the lookout for that "perfect" house - the one that will complete me. It will never happen, but I continue on my quest. I have a folder bulging with all sorts of wonderful builds. If I had enough prim count on my land I'd probably have a ton more! Mesh buildings blow me away - they are so fabulous! My current abode is the Stockholm Attic 2.0 from Barnesworth Anubis. [BA] has so many wonderful builds and Barnes was so very, very helpful with all my questions. We even discovered we shared several friends from way back in the SL Middle Ages. LOL 

Anyway, I wanted to share the view from my common area window with all of you.


Vermont Hot Chocolate Set in Autumn Blue - What Next
Antique Blue Chair - Tarte Cozy Winter Gacha
Tuscana Table - Blue Sky
Alohomora Trunks - Peaches
Cozy Corner Pillow Set - MudHoney [Deco(c)rate]
Stockholm Attic 2.0 Skybox - [BA]
San Francisco Skyline Backdrop - Me!
PaintShop Pro 7 Color Filter (Yeah, I'm that behind the times....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive