Saturday, December 2, 2017

Yes, I would like to get to know you, if I could...

Hi, I'm Fionne Burleigh, your new roving reporter for SL Style & More! LOL! Actually, this is my first attempt at blogging for Second Life and Kai was considerate enough to risk.... er, invite me to post on his blog and give a bit of a female perspective.  I joined Second Life back in 2005 but left in 2009 - back when sculpties and mega prims were innovative! 😶 I recently returned and let me tell you - it's been eye opening! Still, I'm having fun, making new friends and learning, relearning and unlearning the SL ropes. I tend to look for bargains and ways to help new residents. I'm a member of 1 Linden 1 Hour, 25L Tuesday and Fifty Linden Friday as well as several of the best gift giving groups in SL! We have some awesome and generous creators whose talent blows me away! If you know of any I might not be a member of, shoot me an IM in game or leave a message here.

Here's my first photo for the blog - me all decked out for Christmas in front of my little shoppe.


Outfit is a cobbling of Ibela Store, Hilly Haarlen and mm Snowflake Bodysuit
Hair - Margarita by Truth Hair
Maitreya Lara body and Akeruka Lulu head
Skin - Liva Cloud by 7 Deadly S[k]ins
Shape - Enchanted Auras -  Custom (Maitreya/AK)
 
Building - Trompe Loeil Noelle Cottage
Lacrime Frenzy Snowmen and Cozy Chair
Jian Iridescent Tile Path
DDD Simplist Snow and Snow Dust
Simply Shelby Nativity Scene and Snowflake Fairy
HEXtraordinary Rustic Fireplace November Deco(c)rate
Pose is from Serendipity

Hope I did this right, Kai! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive