Tuesday, December 20, 2016

CREATIVITY IS THE WAY I SHARE MY SOUL WITH THE WORLD


...quote by Brene Brown.
 
Creativity is very valuable for me. I'm very passionate with her. Due to insecurity and self-doubt, I thought I lost her but I'm more than glad she clung to me all my dark times. Now, we're back and fighting side-by-side. I bring her everywhere. She gives color to my life. Happiness. Delight. Curiosity. Triumph. 


This is my photo contest entry entitled, "Santa It's Cold Outside...Let's Dance" under the theme "Snowed In". I recently started joining ones because I love challenging myself. I want to see where my ideas can go. Have I elevated after the last one? I want to get blown away and discover further my crazy mind. And the one way to do that is...to keep on growing and creating.  



I love you, Creativity! Hugs!

Style List

Anne Lovingheart:
Mesh Head - Lelutka Simone
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins Rain Oak
Eyes - Ikon Triumph Rustic
Hair - Truth Arwen 
Tattoo - Carol G Payoja (Group Gift) 
Top - Ricielli Jessy Top (Halloween Hunt 2016) 
Bottoms - Goldi Studio Sports Shorts (Group Gift) 
Boots - Fussy Duchess Thigh Boot (Group/Event Gift) 
Boxing Gloves - Frimon Store I Gave Him A Beating (Group Gift)

Bruno William:
Costume - Santa Claus Avatar ($1 Marketplace)

Home:
House - Funky Junk Timberline 2 (Advent Calendar) 
Glitter - Ice Damn V1 Ice + V2 Snow (Advent Calendar) 
Ariskea - Wreath (WLRP Gift) 
Image Factory - Christmas Stocking w/Monograming (Advent Calendar) 
Rekt - Thankful & Oar (Group Gifts)

Furniture:
 
Kitty Cats Kaerri - Advent Clock (Advent Calendar) 
Cheeky Pea - Cherie Lounge Chair Rainbow Stag (Advent Calendar)  
Lelutka - Gratiam Tree (Group Gift) 
{XO} Cherry Bomb - Full Perm Holiday Toy Train Set ($1 Marketplace) 
BoiledEgg - Robber Santa (Free Gift)

Wall Decors:
 
♦  Roawenwood - Winterscapes (WLRP Gift) 
CWTCH - Boho Prints (The Boho Couture Fair 5th Anniv Gift)
DRD - Arctic Express (The Arcade Gift)
Random Matter - Hare by Dore (Event Gift)

Lighting: 
Aisling - Ni (1st Anniversary Gift) 
Birdy - Cabaret Star String Light (The Arcade Gift)
 
Pets:
 
{anc} - Hatsuyume Pink Peacock 
Jian - Sitting Kitten (Fameshed Group Gift) 
Come Soon Poses - Christmas Morning Labrador Pup (Group Gift)
 

Check more HERE and at #THEGIFTSPOT  ◕‿-。
#TGS In-world: secondlife:///app/group/c0550bf0-72f8-4141-a0b5-7aaf0558f6ca/about 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive