Wednesday, December 7, 2016

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE

It's December already and a week has passed. For hundreds of women, it is time to get excited again! Time to get crazy! The due date is almost up for the gates of hell to break loose! It's 2 days until the Monthly Midnight Madness! And to celebrate the forthcoming heavy downpour of awesome free limited gifts, I've assembled this from the past round because it's never too late to show off my messy inventory.


I have noticed in the last two rounds of MMM, Salt & Pepper always creates fashion outfits that not only are eye-catchy and sexy as hell but are in themes of blue and iridescence - the other version. Sylvia is an ombre turtle neck dress that is half-bare. To make up for the impending "nakie-ness," it has a pastie which covers the should-be-covered and a set of unrigged armlets for the arm. As it's a backless dress as well, the behind is adorned with a silver chain.  It comes in Slink (all) and Maitreya sizes.
I wore it with Empire's Hyacinth in silver to match the bluish to white  gradient. It is a knee-high open-toe Gladiator heels. It's available in 2 colors - Gold and Silver, and a HUD where outer soles and metals can be customized. It comes for all mesh sizes too. 


Lastly since I'm a vey big fan of spikes and cutesy items, the moment I saw Tabou's Kitty Chic Ears in Sea, it was love at first sight. I had to comine it in because I feel I still lack some 'POW!". The details are just fantastic! Gold spikes much like saying, "don't mess with me" but still adorable to get reactions which I did! 



Hugs! ❤ 

♦ Mesh Head - Lelutka Simone
♦ Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins Rain Special Sand
♦ Eyes - IKON Triumph
♦ Hair - pr!tty Gigi (Lakewood Hunt Item)
♦ Dress - Salt & Pepper Sylvia Ombre Edition (MMM)
♦ Shoes - Empire Hyacinth Silver (MMM)
♦ Headband - Tabou Irresistible Kitty Chic Ears Sea (MMM)
♦ Tattoo - .:AS:. Lisa (Group Gift)
♦ Sim: Sanarae 

Check my FLICKR for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive