Tuesday, December 20, 2016

THE SNUGGLE IS REAL!

It's really cold these days. I feel it alot! Even if I'm living where it never...EVER...snows. I wonder what will happen if in case it did? Hmm, there might be a lot of casualties. Unless, they give into a not-so-new craze, the "Cuddle Weather." Anyone want to cuddle with me? I give it for free! Snuggle? Anyone!?

So today I hurriedly put on my new Jolly Holiday Mini Sweater I got from Blueberry. A body-fitting one, it has over 43 patterns and colors to choose from! All mesh sizes can wear it so hurry and grab it now. It is available for a limited time only! I chose to wear it with Truth's newest gifts, Pompom Hat and the Bangs Collection (Double Side Wavy), in Pastel Ombre Pink and Blue.
 

I was freezing and about to scream "free hugs!" when I was stopped in my tracks. Cheek Tiramisu Cafe is one serene sim. Don't Anne, don't. I made up for it by finally wearing my Free Hugs Skinny Jeans from Amazing Creations. Then to keep me from tiptoeing on their cold cafe floor, I quickly grabbed my Coco Flat Ankle Boots. Lastly, I want to thank Stuffed Kitty from Andika who accompanied me on my quest for Hugs. Thank you Kitty! Where will I be without you?  

PS: I decided to combine my Original Style with the Quick Fix. I can do it apparently. Sorry for confusing you. You have a spontaneous and very excited friend over here *points at herself like Blake Shelton in The Voice*



Hugs! ❤
 
♦ Mesh Head - Lelutka Simone 
♦ Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins Oak 
♦ Eyes - IKON Triumph 
♦ Hair - Truth PomPom Hat (latest group gift)
♦ Top - Blueberry Jolly Holiday Gift (latest group gift)
♦ Pants - Amazing Creations Free Hugs (group gift)
♦ Boots - COCO Designs Flat Ankle Boots (group gift) 
♦ Kitty on Hat - Altair Kitty Companion (subscriber's gift)
♦ Pose - Andika Stuffed Kitty (latest group gift)

Check ME, you'll get hug overload!
And #THEGIFTSPOT too: secondlife:///app/group/c0550bf0-72f8-4141-a0b5-7aaf0558f6ca/about 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive