Friday, December 23, 2016

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

Sometimes i just feel being one of of the guys. I always remember be yourself. Nobody has the right to tell you otherwise. I feel like grabbing my Unicorn Skateboard from Bad Unicorn putting a hat on Truth's Austen and exploring the streets Elysium of Tempemore. It's fun to be one of the guys from time to time. There's no need to fuss whether I look good or will my clothes get ripped/torn due to my kickturns and flips because all I'm wearing are Simona from N-Uno, Jessie Ripped Denim Skirt from Enertia and Whitney Work Boots from ILLI that make me comfortable in my own skin. I'm just blessed to have 4 bros, arm candies, shoulder to lean on, listener and adviser, BEST FRIENDS
in SL annd RL combined who accepts me just the way I am.



Hugs! ❤

♦ Mesh Head - Lelutka Simone
♦ Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins Rain Oak
♦ Eyes - IKON Triumph Rustic
♦ Hair - Truth Austen
♦ Top - N-Uno Simona Top (Tres Chic Gift)
♦ Skirt - Enertia Jessie Ripped Denim Skirt (Advent Calendar in group notices)
♦ Shoe - ILLI Whitney Work Boots (Tres Chic Gift)
♦ Skateboard - Bad Unicorn Unicorn Skateboard (group gift) 
♦ Sim - Elysium of Templemore

My Flickr & #THEGIFTSPOT (get notified in-world of the best gifts DAILY!):
secondlife:///app/group/c0550bf0-72f8-4141-a0b5-7aaf0558f6ca/about


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive