Thursday, December 29, 2016

SOMETIMES A PRINCESS NEEDS A BREAK FROM HER DUTIES...


...just like how we also need a break from our tasks. I realized I've been overworking myself lately. I'm hunting SL gifts, posting notices about it, inventory cleaning and organizing, blogging, scrambling from one photography idea to another, RL to-do's and holidays and more. I was all around! Doing too much than I can handle. Until it dawned on me, I need to take a break. Refresh. Replenish my mind because doing more...is not making me accomplish anything. Not just anything but anything with the finesse that I want. So I'm back after one session of meditation and a very looooong period of sleep much like Sleeping Beauty with more energy and better flow within the day. 


Today I'm wearing G Field's latest group gift, Winter Princess Gown. It is a floor-sweeping ball gown much what we see Disney princesses wear. A strapless gown, it is embellished with flowers in its bodice, upper arm cuffs, and all over the drapes behind. Beautiful and romantic, the draped red skirt, made of cloth with floral designs, compliments the shape of the ball gown well and is accented by ruffles in its hemline.  


This is the type of gown that makes our childhood imaginations finally a dream come true.

Of course I did not forget the hair. Princesses always wear their hair in a way that it carries their overall look and that's always seamless even when bursting with joy and into a song (Seriously how can I do that in real? XD). I thought so should I. So I wore this majestic gown with Solace by Truth, a hair with loose to effortless curls and braids to add more to my whole Disney-princess-for-a-day attire.



Hope you'll feel magical as I did wearing this. Hugs! ❤

♦ Mesh Head - Lelutka Simone 
♦ Skin - [theSkinnery] Lisl
♦ Eyes - IKON Triumph
♦ Hair - Truth Solace 
♦ Gown - G Field Winter Princess Gown
♦ Sim - Tres Chic

My Flickr & #THEGIFTSPOT (get notified of the best gifts DAILY!):  
secondlife:///app/group/c0550bf0-72f8-4141-a0b5-7aaf0558f6ca/about 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive