Saturday, December 10, 2016

ELEGANCE IS THE BEAUTY THAT NEVER FADES

Hailing myself as a woman of this generation, exuding confidence and finesse is second to none in my book. I am like a bee to honey that I gravitate and swoon over models of such, empowered women as I call them. As I fall in love with their grace, sophistication and world-turning minds, I follow them all over and slowly notice myself blossoming into one. Elegance is an attitude. It is a luxury of any woman.

The first half of the Monthly Midnight Madness has just passed. And as I'm talking about elegance today, sparks flew out of my heart as I laid my eyes on this gown from Sweet Kajira.  Shalma as she is named is a mix of orange and brown long gown of which are separated by lines of gold. These golden borders aren't just placed anywhere but is stitched to style and accentuate the curves of anyone who wears it. To add intricacy onto it, it has brocade details on its cloth too.


As they say less is more. In this look I omitted what I usually include - accessories, tattoos,  shoes (yes, I'm barefoot trodding the cold SL winter) and alot of time brainstorming as I want to stay true to the essence of the statement prior and to plainly showcase her



Its back is where it is at. Shalma is a backless gown as well! (Already to die for in my case. Big fan of backless dresses here!) Great idea to make up for all the cover in front. It almost shows my behind but no..just giving any onlooker a peek and a tease. *wink wink*
 

I put it together with Truth's Xia because I love how this hair adds more "lady" and royalty into the whole look without dominating the gown and still allowing me to showcase my sexy back.



Hugs! ❤ 

♦ Mesh Head - Lelutka Simone
♦ Skin - [theSkinnery] Lisl 
♦ Eyes - IKON Triumph
♦ Ears - [MANDALA] Steking Ears Season 5
♦ Hair - Truth Xia
♦ Dress - Sweet Kajira Shalma (MMM Gift)
♦ Sim: Luane's Magical World 

Check my FLICKR for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive