Monday, December 19, 2016

HAPPY FEET!

Hi SL Style & More! *waves*

I decided I'm going to give myself a challenge. I want to be as quick as whenever I send notices about the latest and only the best gifts, DAILY that is, in my in-world group #THEGIFTSPOT. So I created "QuickFix" (at least that's its name for now) where I'll only post a Style List. You might say, 'what's new? Many is doing that.' I agree but here's the catch. I'll mash-up gifts released within 1-3days time and create a look from that. I know I'm not the only one (OMG! That's a song. XD) but one more thing that I DO KNOW is that I acquire gifts faster than anyone most of the time AND that I'm great at combining them for a certain detailed look or scene. SO this is worth looking out for. 

To give you an example, check THIS. You can see the long style list and those are all gifts. I'll be posting another one like that next to this again for a photo contest. *crossed fingers that I win* ^_^

Enough of the chit-chat, let's do this! 


PS: This is not me stopping from my other blog style. It's ONLY a challenge and to deliver YOU updated content because that's the goal of #THEGIFTSPOT so it should be present here as well. 



Hugs! ❤  

♦ Mesh Head - Lelutka Simone
♦ Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins Special Sand
♦ Eyes - IKON Triumph
♦ Hat - ::K:: Russian Hat (Latest Group Gift)
♦ Hair - Lelutka Duchess Strands (Group Gift)
♦ Coat - American Bazaar Mademoiselle Coat (Latest Group Gift)
♦ Clutch - Legendaire Eyes Open Gown (Latest Group Gift)
♦ Boots - Wicca's Wardrobe Fleur (MMM Gift)
♦ Pose - .::Nanika::. Pose, Christmas Gift Sled Riding (Latest MP Gift)
♦ Sim - Free Fun Photography

For more, check FLICKR.
Join my in-world group, #THEGIFTSPOT: secondlife:///app/group/c0550bf0-72f8-4141-a0b5-7aaf0558f6ca/about
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive