Monday, December 12, 2016

SEE THE WORLD THROUGH YOUR WOW GLASSES

Being a lady who lives in a chain of 7, 107 islands, I haven't experienced the specks of white sparkles gliding through the wind we call as snow. But as my RL mentor has told me always, "see the world through your WOW glasses." So today I put on mine and explore The Pines at Jacobs Pond with all the wonders in me...because in Second Life everything is just a click away!

Winter is not only a time for snow and its angels but it's also the season of cheers and giving. It rings of presents and love. It's an exciting day everyday as I count the days when I can finally rip those gift wraps, open my box and to find out what this object of delight that teases my curiosity is.


More than that what I love is to stroll around my neighborhood. Smile and wave at my friends adoring their houses' festive decors. Greet the animals wandering around before running away to a sign of threat (me :( ) sends me giggling. Strolling some more and admiring the glorious color of white, the color of peace around me.
I am utmost grateful to Holly, sim owner of The Pines at Jacobs Pond for her kindness to let me into her home and helping me around. It's a tranquil scenic place fit for a time to feel the cold but warm breeze blowing gently on your skin. Warm as the creator's heart. Fit to give yourself precious time to be mindful and for self-reflection.


Now onto what I'm wearing... *smiles wide*

I'm wearing Indented's gift, Aurora, as it provided the skin coverage I prefer this cold wintry morning. It's a long sleeve off-shoulder coat with it halfway unbuttoned down my legs. It shouts conservative and sultry fashion right there. It comes in a fatpack of 4 colors - Red, Black, Green and Brown. 

I wore it with Phedora's Tatiana, a thigh-high boots of 21 colors which you can customize in every possible way with its meticulous HUD. I was so excited to wear this one after I got it from Black Friday. It fits my Slink Hourglass legs, sticks well not making me look heavy with an excess of mesh. It's one of the trademarks I have noticed with any Phedora wear.


I purposely wore it with Truth's Debra, a medium short feminine hair to expose my strong shoulders. I strongly  believe it is one of the sexiest feats of a woman. Lastly, I accentuated it with Graffitiwear's latest subscriber gift and Alterego's Rudy Antlers added some more Christmas into my whole look.   


Hugs! ❤ 

♦ Mesh Head - Lelutka Simone
♦ Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins Rain Oak
♦ Eyes - IKON Triumph
♦ Hair - Truth Debra 
♦ Dress - Indented Aurora (Free Gift)
♦ Jewelry - Graffitiwear Stained Glass (Latest Subscriber's Gift)
♦ Antlers - Alterego Rudy Antlers Choco Red (Group Gift)
♦ Sim: The Pines at Jacobs Pond

For more, check FLICKR.
In-world group, #THEGIFTSPOT: secondlife:///app/group/c0550bf0-72f8-4141-a0b5-7aaf0558f6ca/about

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive