Saturday, December 31, 2016

GIRL ON FIRE...IN THE RUNWAY

2016 was a period of trial and error. Thankful for all the blessings and successes even more so to my failures and heartaches (oh yes! I had some episodes). All have made me wiser and stronger. And as another book in my life has closed, I want to start ablaze, powerful and in command!

Today I'm wearing a sultry yet classy and sophisticated lingerie from MMC named Freya. The details are gorgeous! It fits nicely on my Hourglass body without having the lines jagged which is always a plus. Then since I missed out on one of my awaited shows, the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show I decided why not be an "Angel" on my own? And just in the nick of time, Caboodle released Draped Fae Wings for FLF. How cool is that? To add a high fashion feel to it, I wore my Iside set, Swallow's gift at Shiny Shabby and Phedora's Tatiana (unseen in the photo) which I've also blogged HERE.



So I put on those, and my first Bento head, Lelutka Simone 2.0, and a new skin specifically designed for it, Carolina in tone America from Glam Affair which comes with 8 eye makeups and 8 lipsticks. There are alot of things to love about this head. One of those is it's finally Omega compatible! Lelutka mesh head users have been asking for this for a long time and now it has been granted! The vast animations (24 anims), the ton of options through the HUD will give you the individuality that you desire. You just have to try it out!


Let's start this year fiery and fierce! We have 12 new chapters and 365 new chances! Write a good story today! Happy New Year! Hugs! ❤

♦ Mesh Head - Lelutka Simone 2.0
♦ Skin - Glam Affair Carolina America
♦ Eyes - IKON Triumph Rustic
♦ Hair - Pr!tty Gigi (Lakewood Hunt)
♦ Lingerie - .:MMC:. Freya 
♦ Mask - Blueberry Show Time Queen Mask (Marketplace)
♦ Headpiece & Collar - Swallow Iside (Shiny Shabby Gift)
♦ Wings - Caboodle Draped Fae Wings (Fifty Linden Friday)

My Flickr & #THEGIFTSPOT (get notified of the best gifts DAILY!)
secondlife:///app/group/c0550bf0-72f8-4141-a0b5-7aaf0558f6ca/about


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive